Employment with Tidal Basin Group
We are currently seeking:
Experienced Public Assistance Professional
Tidal Basin’s emergency management division is seeking Public Assistance Professionals with experience in the administration of FEMA’s Public Assistance Program. Positions include Project Specialist, Public Assistance Coordinator (PAC), Task Force Lead (TFL), Specialists (Insurance, Environmental, CEF).
- Project Worksheet (PW) development
- Grants administration
- Preliminary Damage Assessments (PDA)
- 406 hazard mitigation
- Public Assistance project/grant close-out
- Dependable, responsible, detail-oriented and organized
- Past experience with FEMA PA Program highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and with local stakeholders and diverse national teams
- Willingness to travel and temporarily work from client locations
If you feel your background and qualifications would be a good match for our organization, please feel free to respond using the form below to provide us with your resume and cover letter.
Send Us Your Resumé
Thank you again for your interest in Tidal Basin Group. Tidal Basin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.