- B.S., Molecular Genetics, Ohio State University
As a Project Manager at Tidal Basin, Nick proved to be an astute, driven professional. He has more than six years of experience directing projects, while ensuring consistent and timely completion of work within the clients’ budgetary constraints. He also has notable expertise in project planning, accounting and government relations, including FEMA’s Public and Individual Assistance Programs.
As a former Insurance Claims Specialist and Consultant at SPRC, LLC, Nick assisted homeowners and non-profit organizations in managing and administering more than $90 million in Public Assistance funding under Hurricane Katrina (DR-1603-LA), more than $20 million in Federal funding under Hurricane Gustav (DR-1786-:A), and more than $7 million in Federal funding under Hurricane Isaac (DR-4080-LA), as well as the deliverance of rapid Individual Assistance response to a catastrophic tornado in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
- New York University – Project Assistance Coordinator, Consulting/Data Collection and Interpretation
- Public Assistance Alternative Procedures (PAAP)
- New York State (Superstorm Sandy) – Project Specialist/Consultant
- New Orleans, Louisiana (Hurricane Katrina) – FEMA and Insurance Claims Specialist, Project Manager, Cost Estimator, and Consultant
- Project Worksheet Development and Writing
- HSEEP Emergency Management
- FEMA’s Internal Project Worksheet Submittal and Tracking System (EMMIE)