Homeland Security Grants
Tidal Basin (TB) provides knowledge and expertise to State, local, tribal, and territorial agencies as well as their private sector partners to engage in and manage nationally coordinated Homeland Security Grant Programs (HSGP). Our clients include emergency management agencies as well as public and private transit, transportation, maritime, energy, and utility infrastructure owners and operators.
Non-disaster preparedness grants support the creation, delivery and sustainment of a coordinated national security strategy. Annual appropriations were made for prioritized funding initiatives supporting the protection of our nation’s critical infrastructure and key resources. Eligible grantees are awarded funds to establish and maintain core capabilities in disaster prevention, asset protection, impact mitigation, and event response and recovery capacities as coordinated through the National Preparedness System.
Major grant programs in which TB can assist coordinate include:
- Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Nonprofit Security Grant Program
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program
- Intercity Passenger Rail Program (Amtrak only for 2017)
- Transit Security Grant Program
Who have we helped?
Our experts have helped numerous communities, businesses, organizations, and more to better plan and mitigate against adverse effects from disasters. We encourage you to look through our references, testimonials, and case studies, and to contact us for further information.