Risk Management/Insurance Consulting Services
The risk management process is designed to identify and analyze potential risk that may affect an entity.
Tidal Basin Group’s risk management and insurance consulting services assists organizations to identify, analyze, control, finance, and implement the most cost-effective solutions that maximize opportunity for effective protection of all assets. Tidal Basin does not sell insurance and is not affiliated with any insurance provider; therefore our team of consultants is uniquely qualified to provide truly independent consulting services.
Property and Casualty Risk Management Services
- Insurance Program Audit
- Self-Insurance Analysis
- Insurance Replacement Cost Valuation
- Certificate of Insurance Program – Management
- Producer (Agent/Broker) Selection Assistance
- Third-Party Claim Administration Selection Assistance
- Risk Management Information System (RMIS) – Selection Assistance
- Information System Selection & Implementation
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is the process of using the principles of risk management as a corporate governance tool. The traditional risk management process allows for risk decisions to be made in silos without consideration for the competing interests of others in the organization. ERM concentrates on hazard, operational, strategic, and financial risks, while considering the trade-offs related to both the possibilities of loss and gain.
- Our Enterprise Risk Management Services include:
- Advice for Boards of Directors
- Strategy Development and Assistance
- Program Development & Administration
- Program Audit Including Compliance
Who have we helped?
Our experts have helped numerous communities, businesses, organizations, and more to better plan and mitigate against adverse effects from disasters. We encourage you to look through our references, testimonials, and case studies, and to contact us for further information.