Tidal Basin Attends the 32nd Annual Governor’s Hurricane Conference®
Tidal Basin recently attended the 32nd Annual Governor’s Hurricane Conference® at the Palm Beach County Convention Center & Hilton West Palm Beach in Florida from May 13-18. In attendance were:
- President and Chief Executive Officer, John Marini
- Senior Vice President, Dan Craig
- Director of State/Local Markets, Dave Andrews
- Director of Marketing, Mollie Matthews
- Director of Marketing at Jansen/Adjusters International and Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro, Marjorie Zeoli Musick
The Governor’s Hurricane Conference (Conference) was established in order to provide a vehicle to present lessons learned and other important information about hurricanes to public and private officials, especially local emergency management professionals and those involved in preparedness, planning, response and recovery at all levels of government, industry and private interests.
The primary target audience was and continues to be the first-line responders to a hurricane or other tropical weather event. In addition, the Conference also serves as a forum for state and local emergency management officials to exchange ideas and to discuss and recommend new policies to improve emergency management in the State of Florida.
Tidal Basin employees participated in training sessions and workshops while also interacting and informing conference attendees about their Disaster Preparedness and Disaster Recovery services via the tradeshow booth.